The company A4S s.r.o. with the business address Ústí nad Labem, Na Luhách 3420/12, ZIP 400 01, Trade Number: 06119247 (“A4S”), operator of the online shop www.emspoma.com, declares that all personal data (hereinafter “data”) is considered strictly confidential and handled in accordance with the valid legislation regarding personal data protection.
The safety of your personal data is our priority. We pay great attention to personal data and its protection. In these Principles of Personal Data Processing (“Principles”), we would like to inform you which personal data we collect about you and how we further use it.
- Personal data and its processing
1.1. Personal data categories
We collect different data based on which services you are using.
If you are shopping with us, we collect:
- Name and contact data. First and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, invoice address, phone number, bank account
- Demographic data. Data about gender, date of birth, country and preferred language.
- Data based on the duration of the contract – purchased products, customer segment, volume of provided services.
We further process the following data:
- Data from communication between A4S and the customer
- Records of behaviour on the web pages administered by A4S
- Within logs, especially the IP address, data provided by the browser (resolution, version, operation system, print), language
- First and last name, email, phone
- First and last name, email, phone and company during event organization
1.2. Purposes of personal data processing:
- Providing services and their improvement. In order for us to be able to provide the offered services and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically, this includes:
- Processing orders for goods or services, ordered through our web pages, mobile application or customer line. Legal reasons include the necessity to fulfil purchase contracts and with some data fulfilment of legal obligations (for example accounting documents).
- Customer support. For ensuring customer service and the elimination of possible problems with the fulfilment of the purchase contract, we process your personal data based on the necessary fulfilment of these contracts.
- Communication. The collected data is used for the purpose of communication with you and its individual modification. We can, for example, contact you via phone, e-mail, through the application or in another way to remind you that you have products in your online cart, help you with finishing the order, inform you about the current status of your request, order or claim or obtain further information about it from you or alert you that you need to perform an action necessary for maintaining the active state of your account. If you shop with us as a non-member, we process this data due to the legitimate interest of communication with the client as described in this paragraph.
- Improvement of services. Data is used for the continuous improvement of our services and systems, including adding new functionalities and for the purpose of making informed decisions using aggregated analysis and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest derived from the freedom of doing business and based on the necessity of improving the provided services for success in economic competition. In order to ensure sufficient protection of your rights and interests, we are using your personal data for improvement in an anonymized version.
- Protection, security and dispute settlement. We can also process data due to legitimate interest that arises from the provision of the protection and security of our systems and customers, identification and prevention of fraud, dispute settlement and enforcing our agreements based on legitimate interest.
- User testing. If you take part in the program of user testing, we process your data based on your agreement in the list of testers, we can address you for the purpose of participation in testing and we process the data from the testing. With your agreement, we will film you during the testing and we will evaluate this data.
- Event organization. We use data based on your agreement for the purpose of planning, organization and evaluation of events that we organize.
- Marketing offers.
- Trade information
- We are sending you trade information on similar products to the ones you bought.
- You can always refuse this trade information through the link to un-subscribe, which you will find in each email.
- If you un-subscribe from the trade information, we will no longer use your electronic contact for this purpose. We will start using it again if you register or if you specifically request it.
- Marketing offers that are displayed to you can be selected based on further information that we collected about you during the time based on the contact data, demographic data, favourites and data about the use of our products and web pages (cookies, IP address, data provided by your browser, data on clicks, displayed trade information, visited products). We do not perform fully automated processing, which would have a legal application to you.
- Trade information
- If you are not our customer, we process based on your agreement.
- You have the right to raise a complaint about this processing at any time free of charge. Contact data is listed at the end of this document.
- The processing of cookies from the web pages operated by A4S
- If you have cookies allowed in your web browser, we process records of behaviour from cookies placed on the web pages operated by the Jutta company and do so for the purpose of ensuring the better operation of the web pages of A4S and for the purpose of the online commercials of A4S. You will find more information in a separate chapter of this document.
1.3. Handover of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will only be handed over to third parties or otherwise mediated if it is necessary within the fulfilment of the purchase contract, based on legitimate interest or if you have expressed prior agreement:
- a) to sister companies and processors based on the fulfilment of the purchase contract or contract on the VIP club for the performance of internal processes and procedures
- b) to companies issuing credit cards, providers of payment services for the purpose of processing payments and to banks based on your order or the fulfilment of the contract
- c) to transportation companies for the purpose of the delivery of ordered products or services, the resolution of claims, including withdrawal from contract
- d) to our partners for loyalty schemes in which you participate
- e) to other providers of services, third parties involved in the processing of data
- f) to third parties, for example legal and financial representatives, courts for the preparation of tax receipts, the exaction of debt or other reasons arising from the fulfilment of our legal obligations
- g) to public institutions (for example, police)
- h) to third parties performing research among customers
If third parties use data within their legitimate interest, the administrator is not responsible for such processing. This processing falls under the principles of processing personal data to comparable companies and persons.
- Customer account and purchase without registration
- a) Within contract closure, we create a customer account for you which is secured with a password. Within the customer account, you get direct access to your data including the ability to edit it, as well as data on finished and unfinished orders and modify the distribution of the newsletter. Through the customer account, you can also administer your personal account and the distribution of the newsletter.
- b) If you do not want to set up a customer account for the realization of the purchase, you can also shop at our e-shop without registration, i.e. as a non-member.
- c) You have the right to end a contract in accordance with the appropriate trade information.
- Securing personal data and preservation period
3.1. Securing personal data
- a) Your personal data is transferred to us in an encoded state. We use the SSL (secure socket layer) coding system. We secure our web pages and other systems using technological and organizational measures against the loss or destruction of your data, against the access of unauthorized persons to your data, its modification or distribution.
- b) For our processors, we request proof that their systems meet the requirements of the GDPR.
- c) Access to your customer account is only possible after the input of your personal password. In this context, we would like to point out that you should not share your login information with third parties and, after the termination of your activity on the customer account, to always close your browser window, especially if you are using a computer with other users. Jutta does not take responsibility for any misuse of passwords, unless this situation is directly caused by Jutta.
3.2. Processing period
We process and retain personal data
- for the period necessary for ensuring all the rights and obligations resulting from the purchase contract, i.e. during the time of the order and guarantee period
- 1 year after the termination of the guarantee period for the purpose of the resolution of potential disputes
- during the time when A4S is the administrator to maintain the data based on generally binding legislation. Accounting documents, for example invoices issued by A4S, are archived for 10 years after their issue in accordance with the law.
- The agreement on notification about the availability of goods remains applicable until the time of sending out information about availability, but no longer than 1 year or until the agreement is called off.
- Agreement with marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until it is called off.
- Reviews 6 years
- Helping those in need 10 years
- Communication 2 years
- Competitions 1 year
In all other cases, the processing period emerges from the purpose of processing or it is set by legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
- Rights of data subjects
- a) If we process your personal data, you can request information about the processing of your data free of charge at any time.
- b) If that you believe that we are performing the processing of personal data in conflict with the protection of your personal data and the lawful conditions of personal data protection, you can ask for clarification, require us to eliminate such a state, and especially to require the correction, addition, deletion or blocking of personal data.
- c) In order to apply your rights, please contact the personal data protection representative at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also address the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- d) You can cancel your agreement to the processing of personal data at any time. If you call off your agreement with the processing of personal data, your data will be erased or anonymized; this is not the case for personal data that A4S needs to fulfil its legal obligations (for example, processing already dispatched orders) or to protect their legitimate interests. The personal data will also be disposed of if it will no longer be needed for the stated purpose or if the saving of your personal data is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
- Web pages
5.1. Cookie files
Our web pages use so-called cookies, so that our offer is relevant, interesting and user-friendly for you. Cookies are small text files that are saved in your computer, smartphone or other device and that are used in your browser. You can find more information about cookie files here (https://wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie ). We use cookie files, for example, for:
- for the correct functionality of the shopping cart, to make it as easy as possible for you to complete the order
- to remember your login details, so that you do not have to input them repeatedly
- to adjust our pages to your requirements thanks to visitation monitoring, your movement on pages and functions used
- the discovery of information about the display of commercials, so that we do not display commercials for products you are not interested in
Some cookie files can collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly support our marketing activities (so-called “third party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased on our pages can be displayed by the marketing agency as part of the display and modification of internet marketing banners on web pages displayed by you. Based on this data, you cannot be identified.
5.2. Use of cookie files
Cookie files used on our web pages can be divided into two basic types. Short-term or so-called “session cookies” are deleted immediately when you finish visiting our web pages. Long-term or so-called “persistent cookies” stay saved on your device for a lot longer or until you manually remove them (the period of preservation of the cookie file in your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and the settings of your browser).
Cookies can also be organised based on their functionality:
- analytical, which help increase the user comfort of our web pages by understanding how users use them
- conversion, which help us analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion cookies, help in analyzing the performance of different sales channels
- re-marketing, which are used for personalizing the content of commercials and their correct targeting
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the web pages
5.3. Refusal of cookies files
Setting cookies files is part of your internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookie files by default. Cookie files can be refused within your web browser or limited to selected types.
Information about browsers and the settings for cookie files can be found on the following web pages or in other internet browser documentation.
An efficient tool for administration of cookie files is also available at the pages http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Our web pages include links to other web pages that are useful and include information. We warn you that these pages can be owned and operated by other companies and organizations with different principles of security and personal data protection. Our company has no control over and carries no responsibility for any information, material, products or services included or accessible through these web pages.
- Contact us
In case of any questions, comments or requests regarding these Principles, do not hesitate to contact us at the address or customer line listed in the footer of these Principles.
Personal data protection representative: email@example.com
Contact A4S s.r.o. – emspoma.com ,
Na Luhách 3420/12
400 01 Ústí nad Labem
These Principles of the Protection of Personal Data are valid from 25.8.2018.